Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I AM Preis


Do you need to buy I AM? You come to the correct place. You can find special discount for I AM. You can pick to buy a product and I AM at the best price online with secure transaction here...




List Price: $14.98
Price: $9.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $5.49 (37%)


Read more details

'Amazing...' --Ellen Degeneres

Everyone needs to view this film! --Bruce Cohen, Academy Award Winning Producer (American Beauty)

Entertaining and enlightening. The I AM Documentary is often a spark of light along with a work of love. --Marianne Williamson, The big apple Times Best Seller

Tom Shadyac's Film as seen on Oprah

I AM is the tale of a successful Hollywood director, Tom Shadyac (Liar Liar, Nutty Professor, Bruce Almighty), who experienced a life threatening head injury, with his fantastic ensuing journey to try to answer two simple questions:

What's wrong with this world? and What will we do about it?

With a film crew of four, Tom visits some nowadays s great minds, including authors, poets, teachers, religious leaders, and scientists (Howard Zinn, Lynn McTaggart, Desmond Tutu, Thom Harmann, Coleman Barks) searching for your fundamental endemic problem that creates all from the other problems, while simultaneously reflecting on this own life selections of excess, greed and eventual healing.

We started by asking what's wrong using the world, and ended up discovering what's right with it.





buydvd movieonlinepuss in boots three diablos two disc Buy DVD Movie Online

No comments:

Post a Comment